Build your career and the future of mobility
BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading long-distance carpooling platform – a global, trusted community in 22 countries. The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together and share the cost. With the recent integration of a coach bus network and a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared mobility. Affordable, convenient and user-friendly, wherever there’s a road, there’s a BlaBlaCar.
Our passionate team
We are a passionate team of people who keep innovation at the core of what we do. We have 700 talented people with more than 35 nationalities all speaking English and 1/4 being themselves BlaBlaCar ambassadors!
We use technologies such as Java, Python, Go, Swift, React, Kotlin, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Cassandra, memcached, and Redis. You can find out more about our stacks on Stackshare.
Our unique culture & benefits
Check out our BlaBlaPrinciples, learn more about our true start-up spirit and unique working environment!
As a BlaBlaEmployee, you will:
- start discovering our story and vision and get a warm welcome during your Onboarding Days,
- get an overview of ongoing projects during our bi-weekly team-all BlaBlaTalk,
- have fun at our weekly afterwork or breakfast,
- innovate outside of the roadmap during one of our Coding Nights,
- work out at the Gym in our centrally-located Paris Office,
- attend top-notch Tech conferences in France or abroad,
- enjoy our BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend every 18 months
- travel to one of our offices abroad during your annual BlaBlaSwap
- Carpool for free in exchange for recommendations on improving the service,
- and many many more opportunities to be fun&serious together!
Our hiring process
We have a dedicated website that allows you to apply for any position we have around the world.
To be considered, all applicants must provide at least a CV in English (PDF format) and answer a few questions.
If your application meets our requirements, you may then be invited to a process of 4 rounds, which could include a technical test, an online test, on-site interviews or a case study, depending on the position.
If you are our successful candidate, you will have a steady introduction into our company with a dedicated 3 day onboarding session in Paris, as well as a mentor to support you.
Why join us?
Being part of the BlaBlaCar team means:
- You will have a positive impact on the world. Carpooling is a disrupting social innovation, using peer-to-peer sharing to solve the resource challenges facing our society.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment with an agile team of dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals.
- You will be part of a supportive team that shares knowledge and empowers every single talent to reach their full potential, and continue learning.
- You will enter a high-growth structure which means that you will be constantly challenged and that your responsibilities will grow fast and change regularly.
- You will join a highly-mobile and global company, with a real international culture and vision.